CCM WORLD INVITE EURO BLED
Tournament rules are in compliance with IIHF in Slovenian Ice hockey federation. Tournament is running between 1st and 4th of August 2018. All players must wear numbered uniforms in the proper team colors. The home team (A) will wear a white or light colored jersey and the visiting team (B) shall wear a dark colored jersey.
Tournament has 5 age categories (min 5 games per team)
- 2003 – 2 x 25 minute periods (1 minute between periods)
- 2004 – 2 x 25 minute periods (1 minute between periods)
- 2005 – 2 x 20 minute periods (1 minute between periods)
- 2006 – 2 x 20 minute periods (1 minute between periods)
- 2007 – 2 x 20 minute periods (1 minute between periods)
2003 & 2005
Teams play against each other, first two teams plays a gold medal game.
2004 & 2007
3 games in a group, A3-B4 & B3-A4 winner for 5th place, looser for 7th place. A1, A2 & B1, B2 form a new group and they crossover, their points are transferred from the groups, first two in a group play a gold medal game, no game for 3rd place – points standings.
Teams play 4 games in a group. First two in groups advances in semifinals. 5A-5B for 9th place, 4A-4B for 7th place, 3A-3B for 5th place. Semifinal winners play a gold medal game, looser for 3rd place.
Starting Time/Warm Up Period
- Teams should be ready to enter the ice surface for the warm-up period up to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If the tournament is running ahead of schedule teams are expected to be ready to play.
- Warm-up time shall be two minutes without puck.
No Icings are called, just the last 1-minute if game is tied.
Each period counts as a game in regular round.
- Win – 2 points
- Win after PS – 2 points
- Loss after PS – 1 point
- Loss – 0 points
Period breaks & Timeouts
Teams do not change sides between period breaks. No timeout is allowed. One timeout per team is allowed only for placement games.
Placement games are pointed same as regular round, but both periods counts as one game.
If game is tied a sudden death shootout takes place (each round counts). Each player can only shoot once. (A) teams starts after 1st period, (B) team starts after 2nd period.
A running clock will be used when one team is ahead by 4 or more goals.
Standings will be compiled by the tournament director and staff and posted at the rinks.
Teams will be ranked within their tournament group by the total number of points obtained. In the event of a tie, final standings will be determined by the following criteria:
- Head to head competition – With 3 or more teams tied, all teams must have played each other and there must be an obvious winner. If not we skip Head to Head and go to Most Wins.
- Most wins
- Goal differential
- Fewest goals against
- Fewest penalty minutes
- Coin toss
- Game Misconduct Penalty – Any player or coach receiving a game misconduct penalty shall be suspended for the next tournament game.
- Match Penalty – Any player, coach or manager who receives a match penalty shall be suspended immediately for the balance of the tournament and these players, coaches and teams will not be welcomed for future Bled CCM tournaments.
- Game Suspensions – Suspensions resulting from game or gross misconducts, or any other circumstances, which are mandated by IIHF or Tournament Rules will not be overturned by the Tournament Director or the Bled CCM Tournament Committee under any circumstances. Players, coaches and parents should be fully aware of the potential consequences of their actions at all times.
- Minor 2:00
- Major 5:00
- Misconduct 10:00
Referees are provided by the organization.
Protests related to interpretations of specific rules will be reviewed and considered by the tournament director within one hour of a completed game. Protests must be submitted to the tournament director in writing citing the specific rule, from the current IIHF Hockey rulebook, in question. Protests related to judgment calls by referees will not be considered. Decisions of the tournament committee are final.
Winning teams receives trophy and medals, medals for 2nd team.
Best player of the gold medal game and MVP of the tournament are awarded for each category.
First aid is provided by the organization.
Teams and players are playing on their own responsibility.
Organizer will try to stream all games with one camera covering whole ice rink. Option to hire a professional service upon request.
Contact email email@example.com (sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqplqtM2nEw)
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISCREPANCY IN THE TRANSLATION OF THE RELATING ‘MODE OF PLAY’ AND TOURNAMENT REGULATION FROM THE SLOVENIAN ORIGINAL, THE ORIGINAL WILL BE CONSIDERED AS THE APPLYING INSTRUMENT.